Introducing the H-1325AD Wood Furniture Nesting CNC Router:
Experience Heliner’s dedicated CNC router for all your woodworking and furniture making needs. The H-1325AD Wood Furniture Nesting CNC Router provides automated panel cutting and drilling:
Load a stack of 1200×2400 panels on the hydraulic lifting table. The vacuum suction cups will automatically pick a sheet from the table, and take it to the central working area for cutting and drilling. Once the job is completed, the finished works are pushed onto the belt for collection.
This CNC router features a fully enclosed gantry. This confines all dust and debris within the working area. A dust extractor then safely removes and collects this material.
Powered by a formidable 9kw spindle, the H-1325AD is built to endure industrial demands. Additionally, its versatile boring unit can accommodate up to nine standard drills, providing users with more options and flexibility for their woodworking projects.
If you’re passionate about woodworking, get ready to upgrade your efficiency with the H-1325AD Furniture Nesting CNC Router.
- 1300 x 2500 x 300mm working area
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame
- Auto tool change with carousel tool magazine
- The powerful 9.0kw air cooling spindle takes ISO30 holder with an ER32 collet.
- Nine positions drilling head.
- Servo Motors for all axes.
- Syntec Control System
- The Hydraulic lifting table automatically feeds the sheets.
- Optical sensing and laser sensing for positioning the sheet.
- The Vacuum suction cups carry the sheet to the work table, with assistance form the loading wheels.
- Pneumatic pop-ups and linear bar assist in job alignment
- The belt conveyor removes the finished work.
Need a Dust Extractor? Check out the perfect companion to your furniture nesting CNC router: Installation-Free Dust Extractor
Got an ambitious woodworking project? Our dedicated wood machining center can handle even the largest three dimensional jobs.
Need advice on CNC woodworking? Have a look at our plywood cutting guide, and others on our LinkedIn.