Heliner Limited provide the following warranty in relation to any Heliner Limited machine (and any accessory supplied with it) that has been purchased in New Zealand from Heliner Limited direct, or any service that has been supplied by Heliner Limited.
The period of the warranty will commence from the date of purchase of the machine or accessory.
This warranty applies when a machine or accessory is determined by Heliner Limited to have a defect in its material or workmanship.
1. THIS WARRANTY:
The benefits provided to the buyer in this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of a buyer under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and any other laws in relation to the machine or accessory to which this warranty relates. This warranty:
- covers the machine and parts only against faulty materials or workmanship for 12 months or 2000 hours from date of the machine received; and
- covers the replacement of parts, the repair labour used;
- covers all faulty parts must be returned to Heliner Limited;
- covers where parts may be repaired at Heliner Limited’s discretion;
- covers fair wear and tear and correct use for the machine or accessory intended purpose;
- covers exclusion of all consumable parts e.g., tools, belts, etc.;
- period is non-transferable if the machine or accessory is on-sold;
- does not cover consumable parts, spare parts, and accessories.
This Heliner Limited warranty is only applicable to purchases from Heliner Limited direct.
The Heliner Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- is not valid for any machine or accessory purchased on Amazon, eBay and any other non-authorised websites;
- is only applicable to a machine or accessory purchased from Heliner Limited; and
- is in addition to your buyer guarantee rights under the New Zealand Consumer Laws, as applicable.
- Commissioning is only included when it is pre-arranged and paid
- Extended Warranty is available for purchase. Contact email@example.com
2. CONSUMER GUARANTEES
This warranty is in addition to your consumer guarantees.
For machine or accessories sold in New Zealand, this warranty is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Our machine and accessories come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the consumer laws in New Zealand. The buyer is entitled to a replacement, or repair for a major failure. The consumer is also entitled to have the machine or accessory repaired or replaced if the machine or accessory fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Heliner Limited shall not be liable for any loss of profits, or any consequential indirect loss, or damage of any kind arising directly or indirectly from any breach of Heliner Limited’s obligations or in tort. Where Heliner Limited is liable to the customer, the maximum cost of any liability shall not exceed the value of the machine or accessory, or services provided.
3. HAZARDOUS MATERIAL:
Customers are responsible for the care and cleaning of their machine or accessory prior to sending it to our warehouse/Showroom. Any machine or accessory being sent to us must be cleaned.
It is an Occupational/Work Health and Safety risk for our staff to inspect, repair or service a machine or accessory that has come into contact with a hazardous substance. If we are asked to inspect, repair, or service a machine or accessory that has come into contact with a hazardous substance such as asbestos or silica dust (in our opinion) we may not be able to inspect, service or repair the machine or accessory. If this is the case, we will inform the Customer and the machine or accessory will be returned to the Customer.
Heliner Limited reserve the right to refuse to inspect, repair or service a machine or accessory which has been exposed to a hazardous substance (in our opinion) such as asbestos or silica dust.
4. THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY IF:
- The machine or accessory fault, failure or damage is caused as a direct result of any repairs to the machine or accessory which are made or attempted by a service provider other than Heliner Limited;
- The machine or accessory is subject to normal wear and tear. Parts must be regularly inspected so that the wear and tear on such parts do not lead to failure of the machine or accessory. For optimum performance the machine or accessory should be inspected regularly by Heliner Limited;
- The machine or accessory has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions (if any) as provided with the machine or accessory;
- The consumer uses the machine or accessory in an abnormal manner; for example, if the machine or accessory is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, not maintained properly, or used after partial failure;
- Damage to the machine or accessory is caused by sand, water damage, rust corrosion, fire, vermin and/or insect infestation, power outages or surges, or inadequate or improper voltage or current;
- The machine or accessory has been modified, (without Heliner Limited’s prior written consent), in any way been altered, modified or tampered with in design or construction by the customer, incorrectly adjusted or operated, subjected to incorrect electrical supply or inconsistent electrical supply, handled contrary to or outside normal use. or used with inappropriate accessories;
- The machine or accessory is tampered with in any way, or if the damage has been caused by an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the consumer or Heliner Limited; or
- The machine or accessory’s serial number, as applied by the manufacturer, has been altered or removed from the machine or accessory;
- Continued use of any machine or accessory after any defect becomes apparent or should become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user;
- If in the seller’s opinion any defects are of a cosmetic or non-substantial nature.
5. EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
To the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions, and other terms express or implied by statute, custom or common law are excluded. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts any consumer guarantee, warranty, condition, right or remedy implied by any statute (including the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) which cannot be excluded, provided that, to the extent that the statute permits. Heliner Limited are entitled to limit its liability as set out in clause 6 below for a breach of a guarantee, condition or a warranty implied by that statute.
6. UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
The machine or accessory presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished machine or accessories of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the machine or accessory.
The machine or accessory covered by this warranty will be repaired, during normal business hours, at the premises of Heliner Limited or an authorised service centre without cost to the buyer for parts and repair labour.
Buyer must be comfortable with general electrical and mechanical repair concepts, including appropriate safety procedures, before working on the machine.
If buyer does not have the required skills, the buyer will need to find someone locally to assist.
Heliner Limited do not have factory technicians to send to your location unless arranged prior to purchase.
The buyer is responsible for freight costs and insurance costs if the machine or accessory has to be returned for repair / inspection to Heliner Limited or an authorised service centre unless the cost of returning, removing or transporting the machine or accessory is significant.
Any transport organized by Heliner Limited is insured by Heliner Limited. The buyer has no responsibilities of any damage occurred during the shipping.
Any damage during buyer organized transportation and installation is on the buyer’s care.
7. TO CLAIM THIS WARRANTY:
The buyer must present the sales docket receipt as proof of purchase, and the machine or accessory or any missing items are to be reported, to Heliner Limited within 20 days. No machine or accessories will be accepted for return (or credit) unless with written permission from Heliner Limited management.
We may also require further information from you in order to process your manufacturer’s warranty claim, such as your contact details which can include the following:
- phone number;
- email address
Heliner Limited will honour all warranty claims that are submitted by a buyer in accordance with these terms and conditions.
SCHEDULE TO WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HELINER LIMITED MACHINE OR ACCESSORIES
|Product type||Warranty period|
|CNC Router||Either 12 months from the date of machine receipt or 2000 operating hours, whichever occurs first|
|CO2 Laser||Either 12 months from the date of machine receipt or 2000 operating hours, whichever occurs first|
|Fiber Marker||Either 12 months from the date of machine receipt or 2000 operating hours, whichever occurs first|
|Fiber Laser||Either 12 months from the date of machine receipt or 2000 operating hours, whichever occurs first|
|Accessories||12 months from date of the parts received|